Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite top water lure?
Spooooooooooooooook!

Zara Spook that is..in baby bass.

.....I like the Torpedo in Shiner too, but the Spook does it for me [Wink]

What is/are your favorite(s) ?
[signature]
Spooks are good. I also like the Mausuo and the Hudlestons. The Castaic series is nice too.[cool]
[signature]
Sammy by Lucky Lures. 5" poppers in white with red head for the striper cousins.
[signature]
Dying Flutter, white with sparkle and frog pattern Chug Bugs.
[signature]
This one is the best. It's called the Floater. Available at Sewer lures.com

[url "javascript:yourChoice('A')"][Image: x.jpg][/url]
[signature]
I prefer the fox model for a suttle presentation, the St.Bernard model for those times you want to make some noise.
[signature]
That is funny. Did you check out the website???

I ended up buying one of those lures from one of the local tackle shops. My buddies always say that I catch fish on some of the strangest things.

I am getting ready to bet them that I can catch a nice Bass on a little piece of sh**** (Floating material) lol[cool]
[signature]
you use the baby bass spook for bass?! i just picked that exact lure up for northern fishing and didnt even consider it for bass fishing.

and my favorite is a rapala popper in shad. if it gets really nasty, a bright green scum frog is unstoppable so i have to give it a vote as well.
[signature]
Yep, the baby bass pattern works real well here.

If you plan on using the Spook for Northerns/Musky too one thing is a must you want to upgrade the hooks!

I've had fish straighten up to 3 of the 6 bends on the standard trebles the Spook comes with. Don't even bother with the factory hooks.. just change 'em out when you unpackage it.
[signature]
wow, thanks, good to know. that would have just made my day.
[signature]
Yea, unfortunately that advice has come at a price.. just make sure you take it in good faith.. it can be a heartbreaker.
[signature]
My Favorite for striped bass and large and small mouth bass is Rebels Jumping Minnow.[Smile]

Stripercraze
[signature]
Yellow Magic
[signature]
Welcome to the board w4bass, I might have to add those to my favorite list. Do they still make a golden colored one? Kind of like a perch yellow color [crazy]???? I haven't been able to find one.
[signature]
rapella floating minnows, baby bass, perch, trout, and minnow designs do it for me, works great[Smile]
[inline crispy1.bmp]
[signature]
[cool] My favorite topwater bait is a Rebel pop'r chrome w/black back
[signature]
Welcome to BFT crispy1! .. nice fin in the picture, too. [Wink]
[signature]
Buzzbaits and spooks.
[signature]
Welcome aboard Crispy 1. Thanks for sharing with this forum.[cool]
[signature]
shure thing, iv got 10 days off from work next week, i hope to post some more pics, il be out there[Smile]
[signature]