Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh MY BAS!!!!
i waid in this swamp i found and it has nothing but bass in it literally.. huge bass at that.. im talkin 20+ inches with 4+ inch wide mouths!!!!
[signature]
awesome, now catch some and report back!
[signature]
A picture paints a thousand words. Let's see the Bass![cool]
[signature]
Sounds like down here in middle georgia, except we have big gators and cottonmouths hanging out with them. Funny thing though, I found one hole with alot of small copperheads so I trew a bubblegum trick work and I was catching 4-6 pound bass everyother cast! Some of those backwater swamps are loaded with nice fish and dont get much pressure. I'd love to see some pics of some solid swampbass!
[signature]
i waid in this swamp its a old beaver dam.. but just a huge swamp.. tons of fallen trees, willows, reeds.. and its infested with moccys (water moccasin) yikes!!!
[signature]
I went fishing out at my favorite swamp yesterday and their was a 5 foot gator hanging out. It would swim up to me and just sit there on top of the water, I'd move to another spot and it would follow me and just chill. Kinda like a big dog [Wink]
[signature]
[Smile] Sounds like a Louisiana yard dog to me hehe
[signature]
geez oh peez ur nuts bro haha i wooda hit the road
[signature]
What is your shoe size Matt?

Even a 5 foot gator has enough material for a nice pair of boots and a couple of nice belts.[shocked][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
I like my alligator deep fried with some hot mustard, not looking me.
[signature]
HAHA, wow you guys are too much.
[signature]
It's OK to have a little fun while you are here.[cool]
[signature]
you are crazy man, dont you watch movies?!
[signature]