Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snow snow and more snow in the forcast !
thats right, its snowing and comming down in buckets. Steam shovel buckets that is.

with three feet of freshly fallen snow more is continuing to fall in blizard like conditions...

sorry guys, but this tease of snow is real, but half a world away in argentiena and chili.

makes me wonder, do they ice fish there? [crazy]
[signature]
ummmm... ok [crazy]
[signature]
I don't know, but can you imagine one of those sea-run brownies at the end of a light action ice rod?[Smile]
[signature]
wouldnt that be a riot ! [cool]

or how bout one of these cuties [center][url "http://www.marinebiodiversity.ca/shark/english/stiger.htm"][Image: stiger2.jpg][/url][/center] [center] [/center] [center]can ya believe it? people actualy ice fish for this critter and others like it though a hole in the ice ![/center] [center] [/center] [center]I have been told I kinda look like this gent on a fryday all ya can eat fish fry. [sly][/center]
[signature]
Where do they do this "shark icing" Dave?? Can you imagine?[Smile]
[signature]
greenland, island and novascocia....

deffenantly some extreem ice fishing.... cold to no ends winds that will rip though a man's hide ice so thick it takes hours to cut though, and if ya get your foot wet there you had better have an inclosed buggy to crawl in and a change of clothing....

and no, the polar bear club wont venture here...LOL: aint no skinny dippin in them waters [shocked]
[signature]