Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16 Species Fish Picture Contest
[center][font "Times New Roman"][size 3]16 Species Fish Picture Contest[/size][/font][/center]

[font "Times New Roman"][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It’s back the 2003’s 16 species fish picture contest.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]We will keep the rules simple.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3][/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]1. You must be a registered member of Big Fish and logged in for each pic post.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]2. The fish must be caught in 2003 [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]3. Include the name of your species and where you caught it, state and body of water and the date caught in your post[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]4. You must be in the picture, (not a friend holding the fish for you)[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]5. Your pic must have the Big Fish logo in your picture. [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]a. Sticker [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]b. Clothing[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]c. Print outs [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]The first person to post their 16 different species will win their choice of one of three custom rods hand wrapped in Big Fish blue and gold.[/size][/font]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]

[size 4](1) light action trout rod [/size]

[size 4](2) Medium action Bass [/size]

[size 4](3) 30# Saltwater[/size]

[size 3][font "Times New Roman"][/font][/size]

[font "Times New Roman"][#0000ff][size 2]As always if you need help on posting your pics feel free to send them to me in a privet message and I will be happy to edit them in your post. [/size][/#0000ff][/font]

[center]click here to [/center] [center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=34356;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;"][size 1][#ff0000]Enter 16 Species Fish Picture Contest Here[/#ff0000] [/size][/url][/center]
[signature]
there ain't 30 different species of fish in the whole state of Bama. whats a redneck to do in that sitiation?[Wink]
[signature]
Head on down to Mobile. Hit the salt water for many of the species. Better yet come on over to Port Aransas, Texas for the BFT Get Together and Tournament April 7th through April 12th this year. There is plenty of species over there. I spent 6 hours one night at a local pier that produced 11 species last September.
[signature]
ya know I thought the vary same thing about up here in michingan during last years contest.

then some one as a question to list all the fish you have caught in your life time and I found that I have cought over 30 different species and have yet to catch all of them. (still missing a few)
[signature]
You ought to be ashamed. I didn't know how many fish existed til I moved to good ole Bama. I thought you were limited to Bass, Catfish, Bluegills, and a few trout, pike and muskies up north. Then my father-in-law introduced me to Bama fishing proper. Now I can't count them up.
[signature]
i hear reports of walleye in the tallapoosa river between montgomery and tallassee. now that has me psyched up!!!
[signature]
your are right, this year I will be targeting steele head to knock on one of the missing few, the jacks and kings will have to wait till a day when I hit the lotto so I can afford to go out on a charter. a few other salmon I am missing too.

I caought one of them sturgens but the year I cought it, it was too small, the same fish this year if it were an inch bigger would be to big to keep. what a sport eye?
[signature]