Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GETTING READY
After seeing all the deer around my house i decided to go look at the spot where i normally go and it is looking good lots of good tracks and found some good sheds that i left there to mark the spot since i have only seen 4 other hunters in the area in 3 years now my debate is this spot is a good deer hunting spot but i rarely see elk and i drew the deer and elk combo this year attached is a deer that i killed 3 years ago at this same spot i normally go hunting alone if some one drew the same tag and can keep a tight lip with just close family and friends i am looking for a hunting partner
[signature]
That's a great buck! What region are you in?
[signature]
Its the northern region
[signature]
That's a great deer. Hope this year treats you just as well...or better!
[signature]
are you hunting archery or rifle?
[signature]
rifle this year i try to mix it up everyyear the only reason im doing rifle this year is i got that combo tag that has a diffrent date then the normall rifle date
[signature]
hope you find a partner. [cool]
[signature]
yea ive been hunting alone for the past three years everybody i know likes to road hunt and i lilke to hike
[signature]
Well, if you just want some company, I would be happy to go with you. I love hiking around and hunting. You could probably use some help especially if you see a big buck and bull in the same day. I would be happy to help you pack your animal out and stuff. Let me know.
Hookjaw
[signature]
that would be awesome ill keep you posted when it gets a little closer what tags did you draw this year
[signature]