Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im looking for a lure
I need some help.

I have been looking for the "Manns Tail chaser" for a while.
I just ordered them fro Manns direct but they called me last night and said they were discontinued.
I found a couple on ebay and am currently trying to purchase them. But would like another source for them.
anyone on here have any resources they could check?

they walk the dog under water.

I would be interested in other lures like it that walk under water as well
I know Tsunami makes the "wonder" is there any other companies?
[signature]
That's a tough one!!! I'll see what I can find. You may end up paying a little more than you want unless you can find an alternative.
[signature]
Rapala is making a walk the dog underwater lure now...have a look at thier site
[signature]
[black][size 3]By your description, it sounds like a neutral buoyancy "jerk bait".[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]These are available from several sources. I think that Rapala is the most popular. [/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]you cast them, let them sink to the desired depth, and then with a jerking (walk the dog) action, they move erratically through the water.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]I hope that I understood your request, and that you have success in your search.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3][/size]
[signature]
its not like a jerkbait because there no other way to fish it and it walks much easier
here is a picture of them

[Image: tailchaser-big.jpg]
[signature]
well the good news is that the person on ebay found a bunch of them. the good news is he only found one gold one. I like the gold and the chartreuse colored ones.

he had the chartreuse colored ones so I bought 6
[signature]
[reply]
I need some help.

I have been looking for the "Manns Tail chaser" for a while.
I just ordered them fro Manns direct but they called me last night and said they were discontinued.
I found a couple on ebay and am currently trying to purchase them. But would like another source for them.
anyone on here have any resources they could check?

they walk the dog under water.

I would be interested in other lures like it that walk under water as well
I know Tsunami makes the "wonder" is there any other companies?[/reply]
Hey when you find one buddy you just holler cause that's one of my target lures too!![Wink]
[signature]
i went fishing last week and i caught three ok sized bass with a brush hog they work real well
[signature]
i have 3 brand new ones if your still looking for them?
[signature]