Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Report 22 /23
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][laugh] Me and the Lil Minnow with two 10 yr old girls (my daughters) headed out to the south marina on Tursday night hit the water about 6:00 pm not a whole lot of action exept for the bugs bugging us, the girls hung in there with bugs in there pop and chips, (they thought it was cool) not a single hit on the pole. about the time the sun went down (still hot as H$#@)[mad] the older girl got one on it was a small wyper, desided to keep it being her first, so with this it gave me hope, at this time the sun was down, and I desided to put on a different lure, as soon as it hit the water BAM, FISH ON, we caught 3 more at this time it was very dark, headed in and cleaned the 4 Wyper we had, the girls thought I was a COOL dude for cleaning them and they did help in the cleaning procsess, got home and in bed at 1:00 am[blush][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Woke up with the right arm casting, then realized I was in bed, the wife said whats going on, out to fish I said, (shes a good woman to alow a man to fish on a moments notice) so I jumped in the truck and headed for Willard again, got on the water at about 7:30 am, Dead was the fishing and the water like glass, (kind of pissed me off),[Tongue] I was still tired from the night before, swithched from everybody else was using to my own lure I used the night before, as soon as that baby hit the water BAM - FISH ON - I landed 6 Wyper in 45 Min and 1 Cat this was all at about 10:30a.m. well past the opening window for a.m. fishing (never know whats good time) was getting low on gas so headed in, Hit the prop on bottom [unsure](low water 2-3 feet on the east side by marina) total 7 fish in about 1 1/2 hours, this lure I used is different from the normal, Meet up with Old_Coot and we had a little pow-wow from the two days event, (No pics forgot the cammer) then showed Old_Coot what I was using, and now I am picking up about 3 for him to try, and 1 more for myself, so he is the only other one out there that has a look at the lure, not to keep it a secret, but I 'll keep it a secret for now, so with this we bid a good day (Two) and say Fish-on then eat the goods..YUM[sly][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]