Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally!!
I just found out I drew my New Mexico deer tag! It is 2b late rifle, Nov 14- should be a good one. All I know is I had a 2 percent chance to draw and its one of NM best hunts. I know virtually nothing about this unit... so let the research begin!!
[signature]
Nice draw! Good luck on the hunt!
[signature]
I hear there are some nice deer down there. Good luck, and I hope you can bag a nice one.
[signature]
Where are you going?
What area?
[signature]
Unit 2b is east of Farmington about 100 miles and on the Colorado border
[signature]
Good luck.

I was just wondering, I lived in southern NM and hunted quite a bit in the central western side of the state.

Get a big one!!!
[signature]
Great jod on the draw what luck

Im in the same boat your in. I drew out on the Book Cliffs little creek roadles are this year for Elk. I know nothing of the area but this friday im heading down to check it out. Good luck on getting the buck of your dreams.
[signature]
Nice Job Macman, Tell me, Where do you by your rabbit's feet at? LMAO
[signature]
MACMAN,
My buddy Greg is from Abq. and was just up in that area scouting for Bear. He'll be up here this week camping in the Uintas with me. I'll quiz him for you.

IFG
That would be great ifg, we just got back from a scouting trip last weekend so at least now I know what the area looks like and where the roads go. We put over 200 miles on our 4wheelers in two days, now I have to wait for November...
[signature]