Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so ANGRY!!!!
I woke up around 4:00 this morning loaded the boat, pulled into 7-11 and saw something that made me sick to my stomach.

[inline "Death Wish.jpg"] I called the police, they took a report but what can they really do? I later found out after I got home from Jordanelle that the whole street was vandalized. Cars, trucks, mailboxes, fences, etc. There were several others that called the police as well. Stupid punks have no respect for anything. What I would give for five minutes alone with the rat that did this to my boat. The spraypaint came off easily with some road grime cleaner but not the point.
Anyhow, I missed the topwater bite but had an excellent day on the nelle. Average was about 15" with the occasional bucketmouth.
[inline "Jordanelle 6-23 0051.jpg"]
[signature]
[mad]
I'm pissed just reading about it. Glad it came off w/o a problem though. It appears to fish pretty good yet [Wink]
[signature]
I think I'd stay up next weekend with a baseball bat to see if they come back. We had some kids knocking over mailboxes and throwing bags of trash in peoples yards, I work nights so I heard them and just walked outside didnt even say anything and they ran off. Havent had any trouble since but you never know.
[signature]
I know how you feel bro. It seems like where I live, Los Angeles area, is the "Tagging" capital of the world.[pirate]

I used to see new marks on the fence in the alley behind my house around 2 to 3 times a week. I would take care of it right away every time. Eventually they would stop because they figured out that they were waisting their time to leave their gang signs up there.

I don't get tagged anymore unless a new gang comes in the area.

Anyways, nice job on the lake.[cool]
[signature]
I feel your pain, I'm glad it came off easy.
[signature]
I can't stand people who act so stupid. It happend to my truck once. It came off pretty easy at least.
[signature]
omg i cant beleive someone would be such an idiot. happy it came off easy though[unimpressed]
[signature]
We had a new kid move into the neighborhood and soon after, the tagging began. One of my neighbors had his truck parked out front and sure nuf, the kid tagged it. Neighbor was so mad, he didn't care if he didn't have proof the kid did it. He went roaring down to the kid's parent's place, knocked on the door and demanded to talk to the "Ole Man" about what his kid had done. When he did, to his surprise, the "Ole Man" said my son't not home, why don't you do the same to his car? He even went out in the garage and got the guy a can of spray paint and accompanied him to the drive where the kid had parked his low rider. After my neighbor returned the favor to the kid, he and the Dad had a good laugh and said their goodbyes. Funny thing, it took the kid about three weeks to get the black paint off his baby blue metallic paint job & we haven't had a taggin' in the area since. Guess the Dad knew what his boy treasured most, and figured letting my neighbor get it out of his sytem might just save some legal hassles while teaching the boy a lesson. My neighbor and I still have a good laugh about it every time we see the kid go by in his car. He's actually turned into a pretty decent guy. Even helps the old lady down the street with her lawn.
[signature]
Sweet Revenge. lol.
[signature]