Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a catagory for strange catches?
Caught this on a speader rig. The only thing for the day. [unsure] Sorry daveT, had to enter it. LOL
[signature]
Nice one, but I've seen bigger girth on others. A couple years ago on the Jordan River, Utah I caught a latex glove and a pair of sunglasses together. I don't even want to know what that was about. Strange indeed.
[signature]
Lol, to funny, but nice catch. So did you try them on?[unsure]
[signature]
Not my type of under garment. LOL I was just happy no body was attached to them. You never know in New haven.
[signature]
well, I have caught my share of weird stuff.

a can of beer battered cat fish

one white brazeer 48 D

one hundred rocks

and on election day last year I landed me a G string.

that poor guy must be still kicking up dust over the loss of that premium first class hat

was it salvageable?

nice catch.

this year I am hoping to catch something to stick in that Bra and g string...[angelic]
[signature]
You may need to visit the ocean for that. You could catch a Mermaid. No need for the Gstring though.[cool]
[signature]
I don't think I would want to get a mermaid with a 48d bra and a gstring. [shocked] Now put a boxer short on it. OMGOD [shocked][shocked] Sounds like an Eddie Murphy Movie.
[signature]
I know what you mean brutha! If a Mermaid could get a G string on, then she could probable wear boxers too. I don't take nothing with boxers on myself.

Those are throw backs right after you shoot em between the eyes.[cool]
[signature]
you guys are in trouble now!

apearently when they made me they platinumized the mold. I guess when they say "you cant get to much of a good thing" it must be true.[sly]

I caught this guy looking around at the oakland county fair today. His ma says fishing is in his blood... "Look Out!" [laugh]
[signature]
Looks like a bass fisherman to me.[Wink] Good to see a new generation comeing up. [cool]
[signature]
You need to get that little guy set up with some good gear.[cool]
[signature]
I lost a jig off the side of my boat last week right at the shore so i was feeling around trying to grab it in about two feet of water and found a 1973 class ring at newton res.
[signature]
thats where I lost my class ring at !!! Thanks for finding it for me [Smile] If ya look closer I filed half the the 8 away to make a three so I could get in to the bars a couple years earlier...[shocked]

not true, in my state when I turned 18 the law changed from 21-18 so I could leagly drink, a few years later it reverted back to 21 because the kids 18-21 did not go out and vote to keep the law where it was... now the only place where you can pick up a girl and be fairly sure you are getting one of age is at a bar [laugh]
[signature]
If that would work i would have tried that myself i feel bad for who ever lost it that is a one time thing
[signature]
I am sure a lot of them have been hocked,

but when you get back to that time we are looking at way smaller graduating class sizeses, Our rings have our school on it easier to track down the owner.... "ring size verces number of guys who actualy bought one" Not every one buys one, I didnt. those who did ususaly were upper classmen, sports or finanialy advantaged, those who have the need to show off that they were from there back then....

And no, I didnt get one, didnt go to the prom, havent been to a single reunion.... my thirty year is comming up next year....

Rings can always be replaced, but they dont carry the same memories as the original one dose...

I hear on the news every onece in a while some one recovers an object of such and gets to get it back to them and get their mug shown on tv....

Any plans on what you will do with it? I mean you going to hock it or look up the school it came from? ect.... The destiny of the rings is in your hands. You are the ring bearer...[angelic] What would you do with it?

Ya, its got to be a bummer, unless some one tossed in water as part memorial service...

I know a few fishermen who's ashes are in my lake.
[signature]
I am going to start doing a little more reseach on this ring i think the owner of it would want it back even if he threw it in 10 years ago just for the story that he got it back ill keep you posted on what happens it is tarnished bad so its been in there a while
[signature]
So the adventure begins... Good luck and God Bless...
[signature]
Thanks ill need luck for this one even if it takes a while ill feel beter about getting it back to the owner verses pawning it just kidding [Wink]
[signature]
I know from experience that he would love to have it back, I lost my school ring[Sad] while in the AF reserves on HAFB being a weekend warrior, we were doing an exercise up on base, it was in the winter, i noticed my ring was gone[shocked] and tried to find it everywhere, no luck so if anyone out there has found a silver school ring with layton lancers 1985, purple stone, basketball on the other side, i would love to have it back.[angelic] good luck with your search fellow slayer!
[signature]
haha nice! my four strangest catches...

1. a 20 dollar bill on the South Platte in CO
2. 3 beers still in the 6 pack ring on the Wallace river in WA
3. an Oklahoma Sooners hat on the South Platte in CO
4. a decent Fenwick rod out of Eagle Nest Lake in NM
[signature]