Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
26th report
While leaving work yesterday, we decided to drive the 100 miles to the river just knowing there were more kings in there then you could shake a stick at....Sadly the river has dropped and so has the amount of fish...so after spending 3 hours in my usual haunts with out a bite, we seen some fish jumping in a deep hole "in" a log jam...I went thru 11 leaders just to catch 1 fish, but she’s a beauty...Mike caught one two....DJ
[signature]
looks like dinner for a small army...

well worth the drive I'd say....

Congrats...
[signature]
Sure seem like monsters...how long does it take you to bring one in?

I fished the South Fork of the Snake on Friday for about an hour--caught three cuts and released them. Kept the 'bow for dinner. Finally learned (was forced) to put on my own worm. Now I just have to work up to cleaning them on my own. [unsure]
[signature]
Hey DJ.... It's whitefish, I think I've seen those fish before!! [Wink] Nice job!
[signature]
hey whitefish nice to see you posting on here!
[signature]
Thought you had died or something...if you're not fishing, then I figure you became an orca dinner.
[signature]
Lings season ended then river spring kings ended, Im now moving to salt Kings, Ive been out once, caught a small keeper but released it due to catching it 15 minutes after I ran 5 miles in the fog and the limit is 1...then I lost another, then the fog burnt off to a hot sunny day and no more bites...Syd and I are fishing in a 3 day derby starting fri,,I post a report..DJ
[signature]