Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I fish and still sing in a band?
Okay....I need to ask an important question and you all of the first ones I wanted to ask! I know it doesn't pertain to fishing but I trust your judgment and appreciate your ideas!

I am the lead singer in a new rock band and we are having the hardest time settling on a name. Please let me know which names you like the best or give me some of your own ideas!

Thanks everyone!!!

1. Karnamus
2. Rattletrap
3. Ascentia
4. Eminence
5. Exxentia
6. Xanthic
[signature]
Quote:[size 1]Can I fish and still sing in a band?[/size]

No, you can't. It is forbidden in USFWS statute 24981, section 423a, paragraph 16.
Actually, I guess you can, I do it every week, though at times it interferes with my fishing! There have been many times the band has finished at 1:00 and I've called a buddy to go catfishing for the rest of the night.
Personally, I like Xanthic..
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey Jen,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Of course you can ! One of our moderators (the lovely and talented "flygoddess") does just that.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]As for names of a band ... [/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Esox[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Ictalurus[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Micropterus[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Mykiss[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Artemisia[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Tridentata[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Letheria[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Vulpina[/size][/black]

[black][size 3]Challis[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Savannah[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Oceola[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Osage
[/size][/black][black][size 3][/size][/black]
[signature]
Hmmm, Rattletrap is the only one I can pronounce. Thank goodness I'm a fisherman, or I'd be wondering what that was also.... [shocked]
[signature]

Call up Joe Bucher and ask him what he thinks [Wink]
[signature]
who is Joe Bucher?
[signature]
[reply]
who is Joe Bucher? [/reply]

Hi Jen.. I'm not too sure where to start here..

[black][size 3][black]Joe Bucher’s Bio:[/black]
[/size][/black]
HOST:
[size 1]Joe Bucher is one of the most highly regarded multispecies fishing authorities in the outdoor business trade. He has been an on-camera talent for 15 years.
[/size]HALL OF FAMER:
[size 1]Joe Bucher was inducted into the National Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame as a Legendary Angler in 2000. He currently holds five line class world records for various species of freshwater gamefish. He is considered by many of his peers to be one of the top multi-species anglers in the country.
[/size]AWARDS:
[size 1]“Fishing With Joe Bucher” has won multiple video production awards for excellence in videography, editing and on-camera talent.
[/size]AUTHOR:
[size 1]Joe Bucher has written several books on fishing including "Crankbait Secrets", "Bucktail Fishing For Muskies" and "Hunting For Muskies and Big Pike". He is also a continuing freelance outdoor writer with articles appearing in Field & Stream, Sports Afield, In Fisherman, Fishing Facts, Midwest Outdoors and North American Fisherman. He is also Editor Emeritus of Musky Hunter Magazine.[/size]

EDUCATOR:
[size 1]Joe Bucher is one of the most highly sought after seminar speakers for big gamefish in the country today and has been for over three decades. His sport show seminars regularly draw crowds that number in the hundreds.
[/size]PRO STAFFER:
[size 1]Gander Mountain, St. Croix, Stren Fishing Lines, Frabill, Mercury Outboards, Pinecraft Boats, Remington Firearms, Mathews Bows, New Archery Products, Itasca Boots, Nikon Optics, Roberts Outdoors.
[/size]DESIGNER:
[size 1]Joe Bucher has pioneered some of the top-selling lure design concepts in the industry today including such products as: the DepthRaider, ShallowRaider, TopRaider, Buchertail, ProFinesse Soft Plastics, SlopMaster and PowerTec bass products. He continues to design new angling products for his sponsors as well as Roberts Outdoors.[/size]
[black][/black]
Roland Martin made the statement: “Joe Bucher is the best all around guide I’ve ever fished with”.

Spence Petros, then editor of Fishing Facts Magazine, called Joe “one of the top 10 all species anglers in the U.S.”

- His web site - [url "http://www.joebucher.com/"]www.joebucher.com[/url]

- His fishing baits & produts - [black][url "http://www.robertsoutdoors.com/"]JOE BUCHER FISHING PRODUCTS[/url][/black]

- His television production company -
[center][Image: 637by40.jpg][/center] [center][size 4]Joe Bucher TV Productions
[/size]
P.O. Box 1105 • Eagle River, WI 54521
Phone: 715-479-8849 or Fax: 715-479-6180[/center] [center][/center] [left]- His Music - [#000000]Joe Bucher & The Top Raiders[/#000000][#b22222][size 2] [/size][/#b22222][/left] [left][#b22222][/#b22222][/left][#b22222] [center]
[b][black][size 2]Bluesfest 2000 Featured Tracks:[/size][/black]
[/center][b][b] [center]
click on the songs to listen
[/b][/b][/center] [center]
[url "http://www.joebucher.com/Music/JoesBoogie.mp3"][black][size 2]Joe's Boogie[/size][/black][/url]
[url "http://www.joebucher.com/Music/AllYourLovin.mp3"][black][size 2]All Your Lovin'[/size][/black][/url]
[url "http://www.joebucher.com/Music/RedHouse.mp3"][black][size 2]Red House[/size][/black][/url]

[size 2]Requires Windows Media
Player to Listen[/size]
[b]
[/center]
[/b]
[/#b22222][/b]
[center]JOE BUCHER'S BLUES FEST 2007 - 9th Annual
[/center]
[center][size 2]Date:[/size] [size 2]Saturday August 4th[/size] [size 2]Time:[/size] [size 2]5:00 pm to 11:00 pm[/size] [size 2]Place:[/size] [/center] [left]Eagle River Union Airport on Hwy 45 North[/left]
[size 2]Tickets:[/size] [size 2]Order online at [/size][url "mailto:egvport@verizon.net"][size 2]egvport@verizon.net[/size][/url][size 2]. Or call the Eagle River Airport at 715.479.7442. Local outlets selling tickets include: Trig's Food, M & I Bank, Friendship House Restaurant.[/size] [size 2]Bands:[/size] [size 2]Reverend Raven (5:30 pm to 8:00 pm)[/size] [size 2]Joe Bucher & The TopRaiders (8:30 pm)[/size] [size 2]Extras:[/size] [size 2]Joe Bucher's own homemade smoked BBQ ribs! Made Memphis style. Limited supply serving at 5:15 pm until gone. Lots of other food, door prizes, beverages and great dancing.[/size]

[Image: 4ptcebk.jpg]
[Image: 4mamzyp.jpg]
[Image: 644xkeu.jpg]
[Image: 645jl9d.jpg][Image: 61lb2ah.jpg]
[Image: 68aaip0.jpg]
[Image: 6czb8k3.jpg] [Image: 4qd39c4.jpg]

this should give ya an idea [Wink]
[signature]
AH HA! I completely understand and am quite impressed you singing fisherman you!!!!
[signature]
Oh my - I'm not Joe B. just giving you a little inspiration, Jen. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it! [Wink]

The reason I mentioned calling him is that he's one heck of a guy and would take the time to talk to you about fishing as well as music.

btw - I'm not too sure on the name thing.. what have you been thinking?

flygoddess here might have some ideas..
[signature]