Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring has sprung
[cool]Hey guys (and gals). We have a surplus of sunshine and warmth here in Arizona this week. It will be in the mid eighties all week, including Wednesday afternoon when I will be playing "fish hooky"...to take a Utah BFT member out on one of the local lakes for his first float tubing experience. Tough duty, but I consider it an obligation.

If there is still excess warmth left over, after the Utahn has packed his bags for the trip back home, I would be happy to PM some over to any Michiganders who are in need of "spring tonic". Sorry, the Arizona fish stay with me.
[signature]
well thank you big guy , i see you have sent some already with more on the way . ice fishing has been difficult , every time i cast out , my lure just skips across the ice . i don't think the fish can see it thru all that ice !

take a tape with you to play the jaws theme . act like you don't hear it . i bet he'll really like that !
[signature]
[cool]I've already got the Utah kid nervous. Told him he has to carry the harpoon with the explosive head...for protection. He has turned grey trying to figure out WHAT needs that kind of protection. I think the Jaws theme might take some of the enjoys out of his fishing experience. Might add to the pollution of our local waters too.
[signature]