Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Postin from the boat at the berry
Its about 1:30 a.m. and we are about to hit the sack on the boat. We are using my buddies laptop and Verizon Wireless Air Card to post this from the middle of the lake! Started drifting tube jigs when we first got here. Several schools of fish on the finder. Dropped anchor jigged for 3 hours and landed fish non-stop till we got too tired to fish. Really good night at berry. Gonna get a little shut eye and hit it again in the morning.
[signature]
to tired to fish? [crazy] wimp [sly]..

great report!

i have been thinking of takeing my laptop out like that as well.. but on my boat nothing is safe from the fishing mess that fly's all over on a hot bite! [sly]..
[signature]
[cool]That sounds like a lot of fun, Bigcat. Looking forward to your report from today's action. Hope you guys get into some monster slimers.
[signature]
Headed home now driving through Heber. Fished for a little bit this morning and caught a few. The school we were over lastnight had moved and we didn't have time to search real hard to find them again. Got things to do at home. It was a fun night with fast and furious action. Caught several that were pushing the top end of the slot but didn't bother to pull the tape measure out. Several of them were the fattest and thickest cuts Ive ever caught out of there, some of them pushing 4 lb's. White tubes and glow tubes tipped with either half a crawler or a piece of chub both did equally well. We fished Strawberry Bay and found the fish in 40 foot of water. Lots of crawdads on the ramp still. Water temp 60.5. After the past reports I feel lucky to have found the school to jig on for the night.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Posting a report right from the boat!!! Now that's too cool. I could make some smart remarks about mixing a little TOO much technology with fishing but I won't cause I think it is cool.[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
Good stuff. Jigging at night would be a fun. [cool]
[signature]