Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Game Fav ?
What's your small game hunting favorite ?
Mine used to be waterfoul hunting , loved that getting out in the mist of the morning waiting for first sunlight and calling in a few birds .
Now , it's coyotes .
Almost the same , just longer shots .
[signature]
Ducks and geese by far. I live for it.[sly]
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]+1[/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Nothing gets any better than waterfowl!![/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]I think Chuckars would be a close second.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I'd say Ruffs and Ringnecks top the list for me.
[signature]
I like it all. Depends on the time of year and conditions and where I have to hunt.

Nothing like locked out legs on the honks setting in on the deeks!

the cackle of a rooster coming up from under your feet.
[signature]
[black][size 3]I agree, waterfowl hunting has got to be the greatest sport.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]And chuckers, yea, first time I hunted them, it was for fun. after that it was for revenge.[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]But the real test now is hunting around nuclear plants for some of the "modified" game that resides nearby. (see attached).[/size]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Ha Ha[/size]
[signature]
My favs are jack rabbits and pot guts because 1. my kids and my friends kids love it.
I like it because when I bring a few of my older friends and my dads friends that my kids get to hear the same story's I grew up on.
I love it when the Old timers and my little boy walk off together and I know there sharing something that will last a life time and more..
Make it point not to only take a kid hunting and fishing but to bring your elders out too. Nothings better in life than being out with 3 generations of friends and family.
[signature]
I love going for ducks and geese. To keep me busy until those seasons open though I really enjoy the grouse and chuckar openers. Doves are a good time as well.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Totally forgot to mention the doves...I usually go every year, because it usually gives me the hunting fix until the duck opener![/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]