Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big problem on the water yesterday
Went fishing on the 4th of July and had a spectator
that followed me around from pond to pond. I fish in
small ponds that are interconnected by canals that are several hundred yards long. The spectator was about a 6' gator. He is getting more and more curios and I'm thinking that he might just get a little too brave and try to snatch a bass as I'm landing it.
[signature]
Pat, You had better hope he will settle for a bass. If he could see the size of your gonads he would be after them. Are you wearing armor. I am assuming you are in a tube.
[signature]
[cool]That's crazy, man. Where do you fish, Florida, 'Bama, Louisiana?
[signature]
DUDE that is a hell of a chaser.
[signature]
I'm sorry , I failed to mention I was in my toon. pics at the link below. My seat is raised up and I'm looking into putting some kind of platform on the front that will double as foot rest and have a keel on it.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I have fished Florida...fresh water and salt...but have always been in a boat. Low threshhold of masochism for snakes and gators. They were there first.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I have had gators chase lures, but never hooked on on a lure. I did have one eat a big shiner underwater, below a bobber on Okeechobee. It was about a six footer. I cheerfully sacrificed the big circle hook just to avoid getting up close and personal with a POed reptile. I know I would never like to have to evict one of them that decided to join me in my tube.[/#0000ff]
[signature]