Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hare raising stuff
[font "Poor Richard"][size 3][green][cool]Jim Schollmeyer was our guest tyer and speaker at our club last week. He was using exclusively "snowshoe feet fur" during his demos. Today I picked up a pair and just got finished tying a couple of flies. This stuff is easy to work with and makes a nice looking product. Will probably look even better after I have a few more go's at it. Anyone else using snowshoe hair?[/green][/size][/font]
[signature]
Yes, size 30's and 32's. Tube Dud got us into that, and there is a bunch of different shades. Kewl stuff.
Remember, between the toes.....[Wink]
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Are you referring to Pat? [/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]BTW are people raising hare for their hair? LOL[/size][/green][/font][/center]
[signature]
No Tube Dud, his name is Clark, goes by Cheech, one heck of a innovative tier.
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Okay. I have seen you mention that handle before but I thought that it might have been a type-O. Where does he hang out?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Tube Dud is the gentleman that tied two dozen flies for me a month or so ago.. I keep forgetting to take pictures of his work.. Ill try this weekend...

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
He lives here in Utah, so he goes to the Utah site at times but also another Utah Forum.
He does some purdy flies.[cool]
[signature]