Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Moore- Academy Awards
[size 1][size 2][size 1][size 2][size 1]In my opinion this shows just how dangerous a little bit of knowledge can be. Not only was this in completely bad taste, totally ignorant statement, but clearly from the recent events in Iraq it is becoming more and more clear that in fact the Coalitions decision to enter Iraq was in fact very well merited.[/size]

[size 1]It is tragic that some Coalition and Iraqi citizens will loose their lives in the fight to free Iraqi's and the world from Sadem's treachery. It is my personal opinion that this although tragic was absolutely necessary.[/size]

[size 1]On another point I see the protesters bullying the media for coverage stating that "they are not getting equal coverage". My thought on this is that their view point is a minority viewpoint and doesn't merit equal air time to issues that are of concern to the majority. These people should remember that "Yes" they do have the right to protest but it is no ones responsibility to provide a microphone for their minority opinion. I say yes let them be heard but keep it in perspective. Finally, on this subject perhaps they could assemble a group of people who actually have a true relevant independent thought instead of a mob of people limited to speaking 30+ year old rhetoric, it appears to me their time would be best spent at the library learning something about the realities of freedom and peace.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[Smile][size 4]AGREED![/size]
[signature]
well said angler, well said.
[signature]
there have been few times that i have felt " total rage " twards anyone .

once in my youth (19) when i saw an older man beating a little kid , i saved the kid and ended up with a shattered jaw .

september 11th .

watching the films of what Sadam has done to the people living in "his" country, chemical testing results , and the sight of one of his henchmen shooting several people , beaten , blindfolded and tied to a post to be shot like , well nothing should die like that other than Sadam and his buddies .

hearing that guy say what he said , i'de like to send him over there to help bury all thoes " fake civialian casulties " of Sadams reign , not from the war , the pre-war dead . then i would like to hear what he has to say about it when he finishes his task . will he still think it's to controll there oil feilds ? [font "Arial"][size 2]When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an example of 'empire building' by George Bush.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Colin Powell answered by saying: [/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]Over the years, the United States has sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]It became very quiet in the room.[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]michael moore , i hope this ends your career , and you start serving fries and a coke with the burger meal .[/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2][/size][/font] [font "Arial"][size 2]thank's angler for letting me " vent " , i support our freedom fighters 100 %[/size][/font]
good one bud your turn and i also bet he doesn,t have a kid there either. he doesn,t know how it feels, i,ll hep! from mom and dad,s side either and could care less from his attitude. boils down to his wayl it was not classy at all or the place he did it. steve martin said they were loadin him in the trunk. hope so!~!!! head first! my ponies had more brains and their dead. probably there was ma,s and pa,s in that room too. why ain,t his fat ass over there
[signature]