Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass Pro
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]If you haven't heard by now - there is good new for the folks living in SoCal. Bass pro will be opening a new store in Rancho Cucamonga on Wednesday July 18th. Happy shopping you all.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
That just gives me an excuse to go and meet up with you more often. hee hee[cool]
[signature]
dont they have a fly fishing section... and that is dangerously close now.. much closer than vegas.. so I had better not tell my wife...

MacFly
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Oh yea - MacFly55 here is a link to their FF department. Bring lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$. LOL[/size][/green][/font]
[url "http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=575&cm_sp=FlyfishingTactics-_-SB_07_09_07-_-na"]http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=575&cm_sp=FlyfishingTactics-_-SB_07_09_07-_-na[/url]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there MacFly55 better bring you pickup too when you head up to Bass Pro. This bench would look nice in your bride's sewing room. Naturally she couldn't use it for sewing - but it is the thought that counts. LOL [Wink] Only $679.[/size][/green][/font]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=27699;][/center]
[signature]
[size 3][red][font "Tempus Sans ITC"].... now here is an irony for you.. I was talking at dinner last nite.. being a little sarcastic (unusual for me) saying ya know how we have bass pro near Vegas... and she looks at me and says.."oh no honey.. dont you remember we looked it up and there is one in Rancho something that is due to open soon.. I just looked at her and Smiled.. said yep.. this week it opens.. figure week from Saturday or so we could all take a drive up and see whats what.. hehehe you should of seen my grandsons eyes widen when we explained it was a huge fishing and hunting and outdoor store we would be taking him too.. hehehe I thought he was gonna hurt hmself smiling so big.. so guess I will be making at least one trek up there to that area .... see whats what.. dont think the desk will be coming home with me.. but I will put it on my wish list...[sly][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"]MacFly[cool][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"]p.s. this all happened just before I found a green tomato worm in my pasta [shocked]... just took his cooked behind out and finished eating.... [Tongue][/font]

[/red][/size]
[signature]