Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crappie Fishing Report March 22 & 23, 2003 Big Sandy Ky Lake
KYLCRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE [cool]
Fishing Report March 22 & 23, 2003
The lake level is 354.64 and water temperatures are between 56 to 58 degrees, I had a ½ day guide trip Saturday March 22 with 43 total fish keeping 36. Sunday I fished till 11:00 and caught a limit topped by a 2.5. The fish we caught were on flats in 8 to 12 foot of water, we did manage to catch a few in 4 to 6 foot of water on a shallow mud flat. The warm days last week warmed the water temperatures up even more, so the females are still on the move to shallower water for their spawn. Try fishing in 8’ to 12’ of water keeping your baits around one foot off the bottom. Best baits for Saturday and Sunday was the TeeZur Hot Head Candy Blue/Black Blue Skirt tipped with a Berkley crappie nibble also a TeeZur Hot Head 3/32 white with a orange/chart skirt tipped with Berkley Crappie Nibble. For more info on TeeZur jigs, or crappie nibbles, send me an email. Or call TeeZur at 731.692.3908 Remember your life Jackets and don’t forget the Kids they also want to enjoy the same action as you! Please remember our Troops in your prayers!
God bless and good fishing to you all.
Charles Smith
KYLCRAPPIE Guide Service
KYLCRAPPIE@Hotmail.com
[signature]
I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS MY FRIEND , I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE ENDING PARAGRAPH , I THINK A CHILDS SAFTEY IS #1 , AND I HAVE SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED TO THAT REGION . I THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING THAT IN YOUR POST . LONEHUNTER
[signature]