Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
puddingstone
i wana go fish for cats in puddingstone. i made some recipies but what works good there
[signature]
I would go with the Shrimp, Hot Dog and Chicken liver sampler platter. Those seem to be the best for our area in So Cal.[cool]
[signature]
yea thats would i would use if the recipies failed. those things would make good ingredients
[signature]
Some of the locals at a lake near my house use the M&M special. That is the Marshmallow & Mealworm. Others use the Marshmallow and Nightcrawler combo.

Cats do not favor the marshmallow as much as the fresh meat that is on the line. The marshmallow only helps to keep the bait floating just off the bottom of the lake.

Catfish will also eat other small fish as well as Crawdads.[cool]
[signature]
thanks [Smile] i might have time this weekend for puddingstone i hope. and also i just got home from that bass pro shop it was big but[Sad] no service to many peeps not that much fly fishing stuff[pirate]
[signature]
They hardly ever cater much to the Fly Fishing crowd. Mostly the Spinning and Baitcasting Bass anglers.[crazy]
[signature]
yep but it was a neat place
[signature]
It is the "Toys R Us" for the angler.[cool]
[signature]
whats the name of that lake thats close to your house?
[signature]
Hansen Lake is the closest and then there is Castaic. Castaic is the big Bass lake.[cool]
[signature]
i think i went there with my dad or was that skinner i cant remember we caught a ton of small stripers
[signature]
In the Upper lake of Castaic, there are lots of Stripers. In the lower lake, there are Big Bass.[cool]
[signature]