Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh that's sore between my legs....
Went fishing with my buddy in the first part of the afternoon Saturday then my son showed up with his ODC420 two hour later. My buddy and I fished for four hours and that is pretty long one that we did. Boy that strap in the old FishMater really gets ya moving to find a confortable spot...didn't notice it in one hour or two the most but four.....
Then we left and my son stayed on for another few more hours. Went out for dinner with our wifes and I ask my buddy about that strap being in a funny spot and the seat should had been longer and had a dip there that way we wouldn't be 'falling forwards into that strap'. I feel like I had to walk like a cowboy.....
Next day seems sore but not as bad and I asked my son about it and he says no pain on that ODC420 than the other one we have. He even brought the cooler along and had cold drinks while fishing! He likes this one better than those round ones.
I gotta try that one out and see how it feels.
We fished from one to four in the afternoon and both of us caught only two bass each. Son got on at three and stay on until seven said he got better action after five and got five bass.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]As I recall, the strap arrangement on the Fishmaster does not have an adjustment buckle. Most round tubes made after the Fishmaster was designed have adjustable crotch straps. That makes it possible to tighten them up to keep you sitting further back and reducing "crotch cramps".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Maybe someday you will retire that old relic and join the modern age. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Bluegillman,

You owe it to yourself to retire that old doughnut and get yourself an ODC, Fish Cat, H3 whatever. Any of these tubes will be like dying and going to heaven compared to the Fish Master. There comes a time when loyalty has to give way to efficiency and comfort. Heck You have been suffering so long if you can afford it you should try the new top of the line Outcast Prowler. I almost got one myself but opted for a Fish Cat Pontoon boat to float local rivers with my two buddies who have pontoons. I've been on two floats with them in my new Tarpon 120 kayak. I keep losing them as I can get through the rapids and manouevre very efficiently in the kayak. Heck if they take long enough to get me concerned I can even paddle back up to find them. I figure all of us in pontoons might make it easier to stay closer together. I also have a son I want to get involved in the sport and I figured he would be better off in a pontoon boat than a kayak or float tube. When my new boat arrives I will have a complete floatilla. After reading about your crotch strap woes I'm beginning to feel guilty about my comfortable fishing vessels You do seriously owe it to yourself tp step up to a modern tube or pontoon. Good Luck!
[signature]
Yea in today, and in this age you owe it to yourself to leave the doughnut for dunking in the coffee and to eat on the way to fishing. Get yourself anyone of the "V" shaped craft. And enjoy being able to spend 4hrs with no problem on the water. My personal favorite is the H3.

Majja
[signature]
And the new kid on the block.....THE NAVIGATOR II
[signature]