Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pelican trip
on the way to pelican we could see deer all the way up parleys, and at different places all the way past strawberry.

when we got there we could see fish from the docks, and when we started fishing the grandson wanted to have our own little mini tornament between the two of us. so we kept the total weight of the 5 biggest fish for each of us. i had 15lb 14oz, and my grandson had 16lb 2 oz the little worm [mad].

we'll send a few of some of the fish over to Tube Dude.so he can work his magic and make all the fish look bigger. thanks Tube.

[signature]
I remember when my son started beating me once in a while. It just made me proud to be such a good teacher and also to have a good student.[Smile]

Way to go on the fishing trip. It's all good.[cool]
[signature]
hahah i love beating my dad. i cant remember the last time i lost. hahah probably because hes always taking care of my bros tangles[Tongue]
[signature]
My dad hasnt beat me since I was 12, poor guy.....but I cant even hang with him when it comes to dove or duck hunting.
[signature]
im starting to beat him now when it come to the local squirles
[signature]
We tied last deer season but he had a buck to my doe so he might have got the edge on that one. But I put him on a 7 pound bass a few years ago and he still says its bigger than any bass I ever catch. Even bigger than the 9 pounder I caught the same day and weighed on the same scale as his....
[signature]