Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 25 July
On the lake about 1030. Wow the lake is low all my spots that hold fish are gone or didn't hold any that wanted play nice, had to regroup. The nephew caught a nice smallie off the bat thought it was going to be easy "wrong" I was casting for muskys nothing deep or shallow had a hard time finding the bass after the first couple move around a lot still no fish. I did find a pocket that held a good school of bluegill I caught about 10 then moved on.
After racking my brain trying to find fish for the nephew I had one more idea before calling it quits. Finally found some fish caught a few really nice bass but still no muskys. Not my year for muskys really struggling nothing like the past years when I could boat 2-6 a day I feel lucky to catch one 1 a day this year. We targeted perch for dinner tonight boated to many to count most were very small kept about ten 7" to 10" range also caught a crappie and 6 catfish. The catfish out of Pineview are very tasty the family loved em. If you make it to pineview target bullheads for dinner you won't be disappointed.
[signature]
Not a good year for me either.[Sad]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Me and a friend/coworker from Denver went up yesterday evening in the rain. We hooked into two muskys trolling but both came unbuttoned before getting them into the boat. One I had the net on him twice before he got off. DANG![/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
I dont know sometimes about you and netting Fish[Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Fish netting is best left to someone other than me. Especially if they are musky.[/#002850][/font][/size]
[signature]
Man trolling bores me to tears unless the action fast.[pirate]
We tried I could take it [Sad]
[signature]