Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 26th...TubeBabe's Birthday
[cool][#0000ff]Happy Birthday ya ol' broad.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Guess what? She wanted to go fishing this morning. I didn't even have to get her up at 4 AM. She got up all by her own self. What a girl. Of course, I might have helped by dropping the big cooler onto the hardwood floor in the living room. Who could know it would be so noisy?[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Anyway, now we are both up and about. Should be awake in another hour or so.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Happy B-day TB! I hope you outfish the old man! [Tongue]
[signature]
Happy Bday TubeMom. I hope you catch lots of fish.[cool]
[signature]
Happy Birthday from Mactuna and Nansea, have a wonderful day.
[signature]
Happy Birthday TB! I hope you have a great day!
[signature]
Happy Birthday from Ireland TubeBabe [cool]
[signature]
Happy B-day there TubeBabe. Hope the fishies were wishing you a good one up on the nellie this morning.
[signature]
Happy Birthday to you....and here is to hoping the big cats contribute their gifts to the cause.
[signature]
Happy Birthday TB and may God bless you.
[signature]
Happy Birthday!!

I hope you have many more great fishing years!
[signature]
wishing you a happy and safe b-day TB.. and wishes for many more to come..

.. now since we all know you will OUTFISH TD I would love to see a report with pictures of course of your success.... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Happy Birthday TubeBabe!! Keep Pat in line would ya? [Wink]
[signature]
I had to wish Tube babe a Happy Birthday in person, so I went up to the Nelle for a couple of hours.
[inline "TB in her eliment.jpg"]

Now, Tube Dude said Rain or shine, or even snow but he didn't say nothing about FOG! The fog was so thick through Park City, I had to go the speed limit[laugh]

Here are some other pictures that I didn't down size to post cause I HAVE DIAL UP, so check them out if you want.
Majja and Friend was there along with Petty4life all in red tubes, plus TD and TB and me in my Blue.
Fishing was very slow, I guess from the storm last night, but I didn't get skunked.....two bass for the lint flinger and a wonderful day.
Thanks guys and Gal and again Happy B-Day girl.
[signature]
[black][size 3]Happy birthday Tubebabe, Hope that you had a good one, and caught a bunch.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Joni, Good report and photos. I'm surprised that you didn't use some PC program to remove the "red eye" from the SMB. ha ha[/size]
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#005028][size 3]....great story and pics.. very glad that you got up there to meet with them all.. but do have one question...

uuhhhhmmmmmmmmm you consider that fog??? looks more like a light mist to me... lol.. fog is when it is so thick while you are driving that you have to stick your head out the window to see where you MIGHT be going... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[/size][/#005028][/font]
[signature]
you should have seen it at 5:30am couldnt see 30yds
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#005000][#005000][size 3]...I was joking of course and do not want to downplay the seriousness of the fog.. but have driven in fog that was so thick you hung your head out the window and prayed you could see the road and if you were lucky the painted lines.. and I was driving a mini at the time.. so was very low to the road.. [Smile]

MacFly [cool][/size][/#005000]
[/#005000][/font]
[signature]
I did not realize that it was your birthday TubeBabe. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

MAJJA
[signature]
fishing wasnt red hot but atleast we all caught fish, i was able to know down a 16in smallie (thought it was bigger that that during the fight) but ill take it anyway. was nice to get the new tube out, [Wink]

PS: Happy 26th birthday Tubebabe...[Wink]
[signature]
nice looking fish.. congrats..
[signature]