Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
We hit the Nell this morning temp was 55 at 6:15...

We the grandson and my self hit the Nell he said he wanted to keep count of the fish so we did... He cot the first two fish and started bragging that he was going to out fish me again...

Well we boated 14 bass the first hour and 13 the next by the time we left at 11:00 we had boated 52 fish two was perch and 50 bass... Sending pictures to TD and I hope it doesn't over load you thanks many thanks again....

Almost forgot. We watched a boat hauling paraglider's most of the day. He wasn't paying any attention to the fishermen. He was the only one in the boat. No spotter, no orange flag...don't know if he needs one, but he was a hazard out there today. Even got pictures.

[signature]
The 14th picture down I have caught 3 times before and my grandson has got it once, one of those times I was with Treep....
[signature]
that fish in 1609 is a slab. Long girth and short tail. Pretty unmistakable huh?
[signature]
Taking my dad out in the morning for his birthday - he has never caught bass....Your assistance on what/where at the 'Nell for tomorrow morn would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you again for your help to make it a great 55th b-day for him!
[signature]
Use a Mojo down shot weight with a Gulp minnow and try the shallow point strait out from the boat lunch in 10 to 25 feet of water work all around it....

The fish with the short bent tail is the one that I caught in June two times and again two weeks ago and then my grandson got it on this trip just goes to show C&R works... Oh yes its name is Jane....

[signature]