Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another boring post, Mantua 7/26
Took the tube, left Sparky home since I was going to try "deep" away from shore a distance. Gat there 9ish and fished the point out about 100yds, Immediately started catching the largies. Ended up catching about a dozen or a little more with 1-14, about 6 in the 11-12 range and the rest smaller. The bite quit about 1pm so I quit about 2:30. Used the same ol Guacamole reaper with split shot, etc. Missed Sparky. That's about it.[Smile] I think I'll just fish closer so I can take the Spark next time.[unsure]
Leaky
[cool][#0000ff]Hey...that was a GREAT report. But it's probably good that the Sparkinator can't operate the computer and read your post. He probably gave you "that look" when you got home anyway. At least you thought about him and plan to work him into the plans next time.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I guess you were able to find some holes in the "cabbage" out there. There seems to be more depth and open spots on that side of the lake this time of year. It is really thick in most areas.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Did you get any porky perchies?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Nope, just the largies. That's all I was targetting.[Smile]
Leaky
Nice report Leaky! That Reaper sure works well for you. What size do you use? [cool]
[signature]
They're 3" Kamakazee Guacamole II Reapers. I split the tail for a little more action?[Smile]
Leaky