Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a fishing fanatic ?

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=28041;]

Some fishing spots are just harder to get to than others [blush] .
[signature]
thats not your truck is it?
[signature]
DUDE
[signature]
I was going to say, that transfer case is worth 3-6 times your deductable. depending on if it was 500 or a 1000. (dont want to know)

then there is the 3 drive shafts, but I dont imagin those are all in tact. at least judging form the aperance of the tires.

I imagin the radiator is good, the grill dosnt look smashed judging by the front quarter pannel and the radio still works, between those if you had to buy them it is close to a big "G"

the frame deffenantly looks twisted...

I am suprized they didnt end up with more injuries, good thing they were wearing thier seatbelts. Airbags?

thats realy to bad, that truck has been good to you the last couple years....
[signature]
Last year the dealership was going to give me a break and credit me $1,500 on it as a trade-in .
Yea , right I said and told them to kiss something on my body .
Fishing mama wanted me to drop full coverage , over my dead body I said .
Although the jeep has bit the dust , buy back price as it sits is $1000.00 [shocked] . I would have told the adjuster to kiss another part of my body , I didn't [angelic] . I kept good records of all repairs and maitinance on it , recipts of work , the whole nine yards .
I am getting enough back that I can buy a 2003 with half the miles on it + a warinty and still have gas money left over , I can live with that [cool] , A nudder trail busting whooptie is being sought , Yee Haaaa [Wink] .
[signature]
fished alcona pond sunday .we took third place out of 17 boats
came in with 18 lbs with 7 fish .........lake st helen next sunday yahooo i kinda like that lake
[signature]
That's great !!!! What was your weigh in weight ?
I'm heading over to Alcona pond for a weekend soon .
[signature]
17.89 lbs i think lol 2 large mouth and 5 smallies black rubber worms and green tub baits
[signature]
That's great , do you still have a link to your board for the standings ? our computer crashed a month back and we did a system reboot , lost all my links .
thanks , Al
[signature]
here ya go
www.bassangerlsofthesunriseside.com
[signature]
Thanks !
Picking up a 2001 dodge durango after work , red .
(That way you'll know it's me when I pull up at your place in a couple weeks ).
[signature]
when you coming my way? let me know ......
i'll try to make time to fish with ya at Alcona..we got st helen this sunday then we have a week off i hope you make it up on that weekend ... after that we got sage lake on this weekend
[font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000099][#000099]Sep. 9 [/#000099][/#000099][/font] [font "Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"][#000099]SAGE LAKE
[/#000099][/font]

[signature]