Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a grampa
Mutt and jeff had some pups we named these 2 tubeN 2bee And tube-alina They are about a 1/2 " or so long I'll try to get pics or dryrodder and the Mcflyboy twins Mart and Fart later . so many pupps I'll be naming them for a while ( I should just call all of them george or somthing just to make it easier.)
[signature]
Now that is funny! How is the rest of the group? Did you ever find Vadar? Mojo wants to know who they look like, you or Carey?[cool]
[signature]
Kassi said she found Vader hiding in the moss and weed I'll post names of the other hundred as we think of them. I've got mojo named but the slimmy terd doesn't want his pic taken yet
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Best to look out for those hungry herons. They like that young tender stuff.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Wow!!! It 's nice to be an Uncle again. Thanks for the honor.

Are you ready to come back to Cali??[cool]
[signature]
lol...congrats gramps.. love the first round of names...[Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
If you could just remember to log in next time, I might figure out who you are. ha ha..

Let me know if you want to get into some of the Salty action. There is a lot to catch inshore in the big Salt Lake of SoCal and it can all be reached from the tube.[cool]

Congrats on the Grampa stuff. I'm going to be a real Grampa in about 6 weeks.

YUP!!!! A new tuber in the fambly.[cool]
[signature]
congrats on the soon to be grandpa ism.. lol..

MacFly
[signature]
Thanks Macfly. I am already cleaning up my ole Fishmaster float tube so that it can see a 4 generation of use. I also have one of those Coleman ice chest float which will fit the car seat just right. He will get to do his first tubing trip with a seat belt on.[cool]
[signature]
lol.....always safety first...[Smile]

MacFly
[signature]