Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rifle range
I shot a new rifle range this weekend and thought I'd pass the info along. It is north of Tremonton about 30 minutes, has 2d silouette targets with a gong in the vitals. We shot the class b division the was like 150 yards to 550, I took 32 shots at 18 different targets. They score it like golf, and you take your four wheeler to get from station to station. I learned more about shooting in doing that one time than I have in my entire life and it was a great time. It cost 35 bucks but I think that was an opening weekend special, I think its 45 or 50 normally. I can post some more info if anyone is interested, I would highly reccomend doing this if you hunt with a rifle.
[signature]
Do you have an address or name of the range?

FF462
[signature]
Ya, its called Spirit Ridge rifle golf- no address, it was the second ranch exit past Tremonton on 15 and about 20 miles up dirt. The kid to talk to is named travis, the number that I have is his home so if you want it let me know and I'll PM it to you. I would definately go try it, it was a total riot. The nice thing is they send two guides out with you and they spot every one of your shots so you know exactly where your at.
[signature]
Sounds like an awesome place! Gonna have to check it out one of these days.
[signature]
Macman,

Thanks for sharing this with us. I will pm you for the info. This would be some great warm up for the elk hunt.
[signature]