Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dose any one have boat motor???
i was wondering if any one had a boat motor to buy for my dad he wants it to be 10hsp or less you can contact him at
thekemps@cedarnet.org thank you for your time your frind lone wolf
[signature]
if you dont have any luck here keep looking at this page. [center][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/classifieds/"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/classifieds/[/url][/center]
[signature]
thanx
[signature]
I need one that can be hooked up to a steering wheel. Help!
[signature]
[cool] Heres a number to Wadena outfitters , Its a local sport shop in my hometown , and they do have motors for sale , mostly under 15 hp !

Wadena Outfitters, 218-631-4570 , and ask for Gary.
[signature]
Thanks Flagman,

I'll be sure to call when I've got some extra money laying around (probably won't be for a while). If I can't seem to afford a motor this year, I'll just hook up a trolling motor and stick to small lakes this year.

Can't wait to hopefully meet you at Mille Lacs!

(hmmm, can I swipe Flagman's motor? hehehe)
[signature]
[Wink] Please swipe it , I need a new one !!!!!!!! LOL
[signature]
LOL. Just don't report me as the one that swiped it. If you can take it off your boat, get it in my back seat (without making a mess), and let me drive off with it no questions asked , and if it works, I'll take it.

Hehe. Think your boat insurance would go for that? LOL.
[signature]
lol, are you sure you dont want a full tank of gas to go with that [sly]
[signature]
Hey, that would be wonderful! Think you can handle giving up all that stuff?

Actually, I just filled up the tank. I'm good for another 250 miles (can't go far on a 10 gallon tank).
[signature]
YOU GUYS GONNA GET IT !

I'M GONNA TELL YOUR MA MA , I'M GONNA TELL YOUR MA MA ,

NAA NAA NA NAA NAAAA[Tongue]
[signature]
LOL. I've contacted a friend's dad about an extra motor he has. He said he needs to talk to his son who likes to steal "extra parts" off of things to fix what he broke on newer stuff. Might have a motor soon! Woohoo!!!
[signature]
[cool] Rat , give Gary a call , your not to far away ! He has some inexpensive ones, and tell him I sent you !

Flagmanonice..........
[signature]
I take it Gary knows who "Flagman" is? Probly so if you're giving a personal recommendation.

Thanks for the help, as usual.
[signature]
[cool] Tell him Steve sent you !
[signature]