Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle
Meet up with Tracker1 and his son they wanted first hand lesson on drop shoting so we went out for a while...

Showed them how to gig and tried to explain why it was rigged the way I do it, we fished around for a while and boated a few bass and perch the biggest bass was around 15" I think...

After about 1 1/2 hours we went back to the dock and they got in there own boat and went on there own...

I fished some waters that I don't get many bass at and I didn't get any this time...

Headed over to some other spots where the bass was and picked up a few the biggest was 19 1/2" and two other that went 18" and a few perch I ended with around 30 bass and 5 perch...

[signature]
Jordanelle? Wow, that sounds like a pretty good lake. You must've fished two lakes today then because I was under the impression that the name of the lake I saw you fishing on today was Lake X. And wait a minute, didn't I see you also catch two 18"ers and a 19 1/2" in the spot I'd been fishing all morning at Lake X? Wait a minute...something fishy is going on here...
[signature]
No I didn't fish lake X I fished the Nell....[Wink]

It was nice to meet you did you get any more after I left....

[signature]
Yeah, I only stuck around for about 30 minutes after you left but I got 3 more all about the size of the ones you caught there. Still a little heart broken about the hawg I lost this morning though... [crazy]
[signature]
That spot can be a hot spot for big bass at times....

[signature]