Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SINGING FISHERMEN
I ADMIT IT WHEN I'M OUT ON THE WATER BY MYSELF , I SOMETIMES SING . WHO'S GONNA HEAR ME ? WHY WOULD I CARE , SO I DO IT . MY FAVORITE TO SING IS A TWEAKED ELVIS SONG .

SINCE MY BAIT LEFT ME , I FOUND A NEW PLACE TO DWELL , IT'S DOWN AT THE END OF THE DOCK IN AN ANGLER'S H[mad].

I SPOKE TO ANOTHER GUY WHO SINGS A CHRISTMAS SONG WHEN THE SNOW IS FALLING WHILE FISHING ,[angelic]

DO YOU LET OUT WITH A TUNE ? IF SO , WHAT IS IT . ( THE CALIFORNIA GUYS DO , BUT IT'S ONE ONLY AFTER EATING BURRITO'S )[blush]
[signature]
Oh yeah i sing, For some reason Don Williams always comes into my head when i am fishing. My friends really enjoy it when i start belting out his greatest hits!
[signature]
I have one fishing friend that it seems whenever we go out, we end up altering anything that comes to mind with "fishy" lyrics. From Bing Crosby to Metallica, we're equal opportunity offenders. See you on the water. Or should I say "hear you"[Wink]

Bing..
I'm dreaming of a white crappie
Just like the ones I used to catch

Metallica..
Walleye, has taken my bait
Taken my line
Taken my jig
Left me with an empty well

you get the idea...
[signature]
I love singing while fishing. like you said,"who's gonna hear me?" Favorite song to sing.... well, Make yourself bye incubus. but thats a different website that you can talk about that kind of stuff.

Joe
[signature]
HEY THERE LONEHUNTER!! HAHAHA THIS IS A GOOD ONE. WELL I,LL START WITH JACK FIRST HAHA. WHEN THE FISH AIN,T HITTIN, AND HE HAS NO PATIENCE, HAHA AND I,M OUT OF SIGHT, HE STARTS SINGIN HERE FISHY FISHY" ME I START SINGIN, FISHY FISHY IN THE BROOK COME AND BITE MY LITTLE HOOK WHEN I,M OUT OF SITE FROM HIM HAHA/ AND SING A TUNE AFTER EATIN THE REST OF THE OVERNITE LEFTOVER PIZZA HAHA!
[signature]
COOL MERE , I LIKE SINGING TO THE FISHIES , BUT YOU GOTTA COVER YOUR EARS WHEN I TALK TO THE SNAGS , OH I'M A BAD BOY , MAMMA WOULD GET THE SOAP BAR OUT IF SHE COULD HERE ME THEN ! LOL
[signature]
oh my darlin oh my darlin i thought i was the only one who talked to the snags and if i had a tail it surely wouldn,t wag when i catch that snag!!!! hahahahaha how do ya like me now hahaha!! me too me too but i thought i was the only one hahaha am i good or what??? hahaha yeah ma,d a had it out the first word hahaha
[signature]
hey i couldn,t resist this one either!! haha how bout :"chefwhosingsferhissupper"" hahaha ok?? catches it first haha?? later
[signature]
I yoused to sing the songs of the osborn borthers and bill monroe and from time to time a jonie cash tune.

now I bairly even hum a tune, I forgotten most of the words to all the songs and half the mellodies as well.

I still try to play the harmonica when the fish are giving me some rest time.

nest year for the trout opener I was thinking about taking my banjo out to the river and play the duleing banjo ballot. Just to see how many folks tear out of the woods. lol[angelic]
[signature]
To the lyricks of John Denver's " Thank god I'm a country boy " I have the song, but it some times changes, it depends on what and how Im fishing, but this stays the same " Thank god i'm a fisherman " Its so easy to put words to this song, try it !!!

Flagmanonice............They tell me I look like Alan Jackson............At ten miles away !!! lol
[signature]
LOL! I SAW A COMERCIAL LIKE THAT ! LOL! THAT WAS GREAT , FOR THOES OF US THAT REMEMBER THAT MOVIE !
[signature]
I am actulay plannng to move 40 miles south of where that story was baised on. Soposedly a true story.

it has been almost 30 years since I saw that movie called "Deliverance" where the ballott of the dueling banjo's made it climb to fame...

good movie "but not one for the kidies"
[signature]
definatley not for the kids !

i lost my appitite for ham sandwitches for a looooooong time after that flick , started shooting the bow more often too !!! LOL !
[signature]
[Smile] Dave , when are you planning to move down there ? Are your kids up there going to miss you ?
[signature]
I am hopeing to find someone to fill my stinky old boots before I leave.
[signature]
[cool] HEY THERE DAVE YESSA!! GIT THAT BANJO OUT!!!! LOVE A BANJO! I,LL DO THE SINGIN!! HAHAHA WE,D HAVE A BALL!! I,D BRING THE PIANER BUT I CAN,T CARRY IT. I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY THE GUITAR! BUT MA WANTED THE PIANER! HAHAHA ANYWAS DONT MATTER AS LONG AS YOURE SINGIN!!! HAVE FUN MARE[Smile][cool][laugh]
[signature]
I.D FERGOTTON THAT! OH MY GOD I GOT YA NOW. HAHA I DON,T WANT YA GOIN THERE DAVE!!! DON,T NEED THAT HAPPEENIN AND NOT FER OUR KIDS!! [crazy]UH UH!! LOL
[signature]
it was just a joke lou, I may take the banjo one day, but that is as far as it would go.

I aint no good with the banjo, I just keep a pickin and a grinnin[sly]
[signature]
hahaha just keep a pickin and a grinnin haha yessa that,s all that matters haha later[Smile][cool][laugh]
[signature]
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=50942"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=50942[/url]

hehe

sm
[signature]