Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mckenzie
im goin up to oregon for a couple weeks i live in Cali. my uncle lives right down the road from the mckenzie river. anyone familiar with that area? and what are some other good places to fish around that area
[signature]
Are you looking for some Coho action?

I dont know any thing about that river, but I wanted to wish you the best of luck on your trip....
[signature]
if there are any coho around that area that would be cool but we dont have much time to breath on that trip we have 1 week and were visiting my mom's sister and my dad's family. were goin to fish in so many different places its awesome trout in the mckenzie. salmon and steelhead in a river by my dad's sister. smallmouths. and a private lake that has lmbs and smbs i think. no trout[pirate]. ohhhh we are staying in a camp ground on th sacramento delta and fish for stripers there
[signature]
I hate rushing,

but if ya can squeeze in some fishing in between the rushing then it aint so bad...

sounds like a great trip lined up.... I love hitting multiple fishing holes... Ya just never know what is one hole to the next....
[signature]
So how was the fishing here in Oregon?
[signature]
i had a lot of fun it was nice to see my family and of course....fish. i posted a bunch of pics of the trip in the freshwater fishing forum the title is oregon trip pics. the first pics dont work but if you scroll down i re-posted them
[signature]