Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trail Cam pics
Been scouting the crap out of my area this year... TWO WEEKS!!!! I bought a trail cam a couple of weeks ago and put it up last week... though I would share them.. I am interested in both elk and deer so I was kind of excited about the last couple of pictures...

This is an area that I have seen several good bucks in and a bunch of elk... mostly spikes and smaller bulls.. but there is one good bull... too bad it is a spike only area... there are tons of deer in this area and I was really surprised that this waterhole is surrounded by deer but not being used by any of them.. at least during the last week..

I did run into Paul Kendall from the never enough videos series as well as his dad... what a down to earth guy.. enjoy
[signature]
Awesome pics dude! Looks like elk steaks are all but served.[Smile]
[signature]
Nice pics!
[signature]
Great Pictures but it looks like your clock may need to be adusted. Thanks again for sharing.[Smile]
[signature]
Which cam did you purchase?
[signature]
yeah the clock is off... I set the clock and took the camera up onto the hill... as I am attaching the clock to the tree the batteries fell out and as the camera was new I couldnt remember how to reset the clock, so I just remembered that it is 18 hours behind...

I got the cuddeback no flash...

I moved it last week to a new place, cant wait to go get it this weekend...
[signature]
Hey AJ

Thanks for Sharing. I might have to invest in one of them. I can think of many uses for that Camera besides Animals.[Wink]
[signature]
I finally got me one of those cameras after seeing hookjaws post and your post i cant wait to set it up
[signature]