Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garbage Bags!
Hey Guys,<br>Along with all the things we have to carry on our boats to be legal,one should be GARBAGE BAGS!!!!!<br>For the second day in a row I had a big plastic bag wrap around my prop,this time I had to go in to get it off,and I don't like jumping in out 2 miles off shore!<br>It's unbielevable how many people use and enjoy the waters and then throw garbage into it!<br>Please,Ifyou see "people"throw crap in call your local police,It's got to stop before we can walk across the ocean's on this garbage!<br>TIGHT LINES,TIM <br><br>
I fully agree with picking up garbage out there…<br>& NOT Throwing any of your own…<br><br>Personally, if I KNEW one was hunting a Whale for DINNER, it wouldn’t bother me too much.<br>I don’t know Who the anonymous one is referring to but…<br><br>I know some folk that live in Barrow Alaska, they have for MANY years.<br>When they kill a Whale, it not only provides MANY from All the communities in that part MANY Dinners….<br>It also provides many other things.<br>They USE just about Every part of it.<br>With RESPECT towards the life the Whale gave them.<br><br>`now if one were to be killing them for $$$’s, that’s a bit different.<br><br><br> [Wink]
Hey Anono,<br>I'm talking about garbage and you<br>bring up whales?<br>You must be one of those "people"who use the waters as your own trash pail!!<br>As for whales the only ones I see around here are in the aquarim! And I ashore you there not being hunted!<br>CLEAN UP, TIGHT LINES,TIM<br><br>