Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What lure should i use to catch bass?
Ok im only 15 and am starting to fish. What is a good lure to catch bass with?
[signature]
kool im 15 too. i mostly fly fish now and when i fish i usually go for trout. for bass rapalas work real good
[signature]
use the jitterbug in the color of black go in the evening just wind it in wind as fast as you need to make it pop but no faster than that. if you finds weedless jitterbug use that.
[signature]
ok cool thanks
[signature]
Welcome to Big Fish Tackle Connor and thanks for sharing with us.[cool]
[signature]
Welcome connorws, I hope you have a large tacklebox. Chaseing bass, you will need it.[Wink] Tackle differs from lake and region, but senco type worms seem to work everywhere. Watermelon in the north, purple to the south. Crankbaits during colder temps are good as well.
[signature]
there are a lot of types of baits for bass fishing
there are many factors to what type of bait you will need to use
where you are located is a big factor
im also 15 and i fish in NH and use a lot of different types of lures but i like using watermelon colored plastic worms
[signature]
Green plastic worms. Power worm makes a great worm. Senkos are awsome as well.
[signature]
Welcome aboard Mcfly. Thanks for sharing with us and we are glad to have you here.[cool]
[signature]
Try some texas rigged soft plastic worms. I prefer the tailed models and usually stick to either watermelon and dark colors. Good luck![cool]
[signature]
stick baits hooked wacky style is what I have my little girl and boy use they always work..
oils browns and greens....
[signature]
Im 16, i live up in NY, and i use a topwater lure thats called "top knocker"...the water has to be semi-calm but it doesnt have to be glass, as the lure makes tons of noise. My first time using it, i caught 3 4+ pounders in a matter of 10 minutes. The bass will just inhale it under the water if its super-hot out, but if its in like the 70's the bass will nail it. However, when its windy out and topwater is out of the question i prefer spinner baits, plastics, crankbaits, and different kinds of jigs. The only thing with spinner baits is that up North it seems as the year goes on, and the bass stop spawning, I tend to catch more pike and pickerel.
[signature]