Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE IS DRY ROD?!
I can only hope he is out playing, and pray to God it is nothing serious!
[signature]
as soon as you asked this something (cfl) went off in my head so I went and checked another thread and this is what I came up with...

"[cool][font "Poor Richard"][#008000]Still don't know whether I'll be able to make it next week. Therapy has been helping my back but not too much helping my pinched nerve. [pirate] Will just have to wait & see.[/#008000][/font][size 1] [/size]"

... but even with this...or maybe because of this I do have the same concerns as you.. and do sincerely hope all is going well for our comrade in ....uuuhhhhmmmmmmmm "rods"???? [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#005000]My Smiley face is just a facade. For over a month a have had a lot of back pain which is not a new occurrence but a pinched nerve is. Consequently I take a peek at the posts and then sign off. Can't fish or even mow the lawn. Going to therapy 3X wk which has really helped the back but has done little to relieve the pain of a pinched nerve. Almost as bad as having the pain of a kidney stone. Dam nerve is the one that goes through the upper thigh and groin area. OUCH! [pirate] Worse part is the loss of sleep. Was taking vicodin but didn't like the side effects. Thanks flygoddess for your concern. Later guys.[/#005000]
[signature]
We miss you bud, keep up the good fight and hurry back to us.
[signature]
My neighbor has been a little under the weather.[unsure]

I am going to see him on Saturday to pay a visit after fishing with some of our other SoCal members.[cool]
[signature]
I second FG sentiments.. hang in there buddy... I wont even make a joke but will tell you that my thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe, complete, and speedy recovery.... keep us posted as you can please.. we do miss you and your posts and insights.....

tn2... if you have someone to visit and since I am one of the group to fish with you on Saturday.. I would certainly understand if you want to or need to postpone another week.. my gear is not going anywhere and neither am I... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][cool][#005000]How cool is that? Well wishes and a visitation too. Thank you one & all for your support.[/#005000][/center] [center][#005000][/#005000][/center] [center][#005000]Mickey and his crew never had it any better.[/#005000][/center]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=28639;]
[signature]
Lord I ask you to heal Dryrod's pinched nerve and keep his strength up.
[signature]
AMEN !!!!
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]And some say that fly flingers are snobs. Well you all proved them wrong. You're guys are awesome. Thanks.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[black][size 5]Who?
[/size][/black]

[signature]
No problem macfly. He is on the way back from the lake. I am going to show him the pictures that we take out there.

You are one of the anglers that I am meeting out there. Are you ready for a nice Tubing trip??[cool]
[signature]
Hey Mojo! When are you guys going to come out and play in my playgrounds in SoCal???
[signature]
juz double checking bro.. but to be honest very glad you say its okay.. I am so looking forward to Saturday... I have the waders...wading boots.. a pfd.. geek sunglasses.. and a new fishing hat just for that day.. can ya tell Im excited... now all we have to do is get on the water.. catch some fishies.. and hopefully have a fish fry... hehehehe...

did I forget anything on the gear..if so let me know and Ill try to pick up tomorrow..

btw.. got the gift certificate.. being like a kid at Christmas with a Sears catalog trying to figure out what to buy next.. lol...

MacFly
[signature]
yeah Mojo when you coming back.. it'd be great to meet ya and fish with ya.. it would only be better if you were able to bring FG and Pokymon with ya..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
sorry you joined the club, this is one I dont invite or welcome any one to.

had mine now for nine years.. "auto injury"[pirate]

hope they can work yours out, they are not fun.

the bad part is you never fully get used to the pain. its like a little gremlin that jumps out and bites you when you least expect it. One False Move and your donw for days....

good luck and god bless....
[signature]
Hey Macfly. I hope you check your PM and your Voice mail. The weather for tomorrow will be a big W all over that lake. They are looking at 10 to 20 mph.

I have tubed in 25mph but you cannot fish at the same time.

It looks like one more week.[Sad]
[signature]
...got the PM and you got a deal... next Saturday it is.. I figure Im gonna have enough problems trying to move around much less fight a wind.. much much less trying to toss a fly around.. [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Even though this is SoCal and piercings are the "In" thing, I have yet to see a Wooley Bugger in a nose piercing nor an Olive Matuka as acceptable eye wear.[cool]
[signature]
... I dont agree with pierceings on men in the first place but to each hiis own.. and you are right.. even though those flies are a lot cheaper than and ear/eye/nose/nipple ring I have not seen that type of "piercing" even here in SoCal [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]