Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Weather
[#000080][size 2]In years past when Strawberry was actually producing fish, I would be on the ice right up to ice-off. The past couple weeks since I returned to work the weather has been nice on work days and cruddy on days off [Sad]. I have been looking forward to a 4 day weekend thinking about catching "eyes" in abundance. It drops 20 degrees! Thurs went to sportsmans and watched war news(I'm a junky). Fri got a haircut(always gets cold when I do this), went to the gym, and watched war news. Sat-Watched fishing shows(ah church on TV) and war news,went to gym, and then took Huntn4bass to Galyans!!!![cool] Sorry girls, we went SHOPPING!!! Are there other departments besides fishing there? Methinks, there was a rock wall. Well, after 3 hours and over $300.00(combined) spent...To say the least, Galyan's is now short a couple rods and a whole bunch of lures. Sun-real church(I'll be dreaming of fishing), more war news, and hopefully a nap not in a metal chair(real church). There goes my 4 day weekend. How was yours?[Sad] [/size][/#000080]
[signature]
Hi Tomegun, I know you already know, but for those who don't, I spent a little over 3 hours this afternoon trying Tibble Fork again. It was great up there last week, but it was slow up there today. Slow, colder, and windier. And there was snow this week. I took a picture, see...

[url "http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/ELDR6829/PageAlbumGone+FishingPageNumber1Pic6Fullview.htm"][Image: ELDR6829CustomImage0064387.jpg][/url]
[signature]
I went to Bear Lake again today. The fishing wasn't great but we did manage to catch 7 fish, with the largest being a 4 1/2 pound cutthroat. Those cutthroat that we caught today were sure fat compared to what I have caught at Strawberry and even at Bear Lake before.
[signature]