Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duck Invite on the Airboat
All,

Since I'm now retired and the two friends I have still have jobs (fools). If anyone wants to hunt Ducks/Geese during the week when the season opens let me know. I have a crappy airboat, bad decoys, sti++y calling skillz, cheap camo and really bad aim. I smoke, pee in the water, swear when I miss and I'm generally a bad person to be around. If you still want to go PM me. Sat/Sun is booked with the 2 people that like me.

If you want to help with gas great, if not, no big deal, I just hate to hunt alone.

IFG
Where do you usually go? A friend of mine has taken me out a few times on his air boat and it's almost not fair we generally limit in an hour or two. An excuse to take day off during the week is always a good idea.
[signature]
[font "Arial"][red][size 3]Get a job![/size][/red][/font][Tongue]
[signature]
I will take you up on a trip or two once the time comes. I work Saturday thru Tuesdays Graveyard. Have wednesday, Thursday and Fridays Off.

a few things that I do that you have not mentioned is scratch myself inappropriatley and pass gas also. Would this keep me from Going? Hope not Cause I also do the other things to. Hope to reserve a spot sometime with ya.[shocked]

Riley
[signature]
FP40, I used to hunt Willard Spur alot, but there no water in it this year. I hunt off 12th street in Ogden a bunch too. One of these days I'll try Farmington Bay, I've never been there.

Polo, you telling me to get a job is funny

Riley, passing gas just makes the swamp smell better
Hopefully by then i can manipulate my schedule to go with you once in a while. By the way, does it take away from the excitement if i shoot all the ducks??[Tongue]
[signature]
Brody,

Shoot all you want, I can't hit anything anyway. I even quit putting steel shot in my reloads, now I just stuff them with cigar butts. I just like scaring them.
LOL! I shoot behind them on purpose so i can stay out longer! What she don't know don't hurt her.[sly]
[signature]
So everyone knows what they are getting into he's not kidding about anything he's said..........

from your friendly armament midshift supervisor[cool] Congrats on the retirement and thank for all the fishing advice[Wink]

FF462
[signature]
All you guys are wasting your time!!! Duck hunting from an Air Boat??? Gimme a break!!! All you need is a good lawn chair, shotgun and shells and sit on the bank of the Roy Pond. That is what I do. Heck I even get some good fishing in at the same time. The kids love throwing rocks at the ducks, so that gets them off the water and into the air. I have 3 Labs that love to swim (scare the ducks) so if you want to have a good time go there!!!
TS
[signature]