Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who tagged a deer?
Now we are a few days into the hunt, who has tagged up?
I have not been out yet. I mainly plan to hunt elk but if I run into a nice buck then I'll try him.

2 more sleepless nights until I get up there!! I think I can already hear them.
[signature]
It's going to be a good while before you start hearing them. The rutt is still a couple a weeks away.
As for me, I got out of bed early saturday with a splitting headache and upset stomach. I ignored the way I felt and focused on all the long hard days I had been scouting. I toughed it out and started to head up the mountain. I had to stop frequently because of the urge to barf every two seconds. I was weaving all over the road and almost went off a couple of times. When I got about halfway there I realized I just couldn't do it. I drove a little more and then just about passed out so I called it quits and pulled off of the side of the road. Four hours later I woke up and drove home. So my archery opener was just fantastic! I hope to find some time this weekend to stick a buck.
[signature]
look over on mm. some guy killed a giant!!! on the wasatch. i awsume. something like 220 ish none tip.
[signature]
Is it this one???
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Now that's a nice deer!! Congrats to whoever the guy is.[/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Too bad about getting a nasty bug on the opener.

That is one sweet buck.
[signature]
Too bad about the illness. Too many cervesas the night before?? Thats what I was doing, I was in Wendover. What a way to open a season.

As for hearing elk, I hear them all the time in my head. Bad thing is that when I'm walking around sometimes it's hard to decide if I heard a faint call or just an echo in my head. Either way, I'm heading out tomorrow and can't wait!!

Good luck!
[signature]
yup!!!! what a buck!
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 5]Sweeeeet Buck!!!!!!!!![/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
holly freaking molly. look at the souther utah typical. ive never in my life seen one as good with so mutch mass. 220 plus id say.
[signature]
WOW, What a nice buck. Good on him
[signature]
Are you referring to the Beaver buck that was over on hte MM site? That thing is a huge typical.
[signature]
YUP... WHAT A BUCK!!!! BEST TYP IVE SEEN IN MANY YRS.
[signature]