Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Gorge
F.Y.I. for those who have not been the Manila way recently. The gas station no longer carries the day passes for Flaming Gorge/Green River. I would suggest if you are going to make a few trips a year, to purchase the annual pass at $20.00. It goes 12 months from the month purchased, not from Jan. to Dec. making it worth my money just not to worry about it. The annual pass is plastic and can be transferred from vehicle to vehicle on the rear view mirror so pool up with a few guys and buy one.

Since Flaming Gorge is a National Recreation Area in the Ashley National Forest, the National Forestry Service handles the fees. Try your local Forestry office. Here are some of the places I know you can get them. You can pick up passes at the Forestry offices in Vernal, Green River, WY, and Manila. The grocery store in Manila took over the contract from the gas station so you can get them there, Flaming Gorge Lodges, the visitors center at the dam, Buckboard marina, Lucerne Valley Marina, Cedar Springs Marina, and I would think the other marinas I don't know the names of.
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Flaming Gorge - by kentofnsl - 03-31-2003, 01:17 AM
Re: [kentofnsl] Flaming Gorge - by tomegun - 03-31-2003, 02:43 AM
Re: [kentofnsl] Flaming Gorge - by neveronsunday - 03-31-2003, 04:55 AM
Re: [kentofnsl] Flaming Gorge - by Curtisfish - 04-01-2003, 07:52 PM
Re: [kentofnsl] Flaming Gorge - by trfishin - 04-01-2003, 05:34 AM
Re: [kentofnsl] Flaming Gorge - by BryanE - 04-01-2003, 10:24 PM
Re: [kentofnsl] Flaming Gorge - by kentofnsl - 04-08-2003, 08:34 PM