Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will work for hunting priviliges,lansing area
Yes that is true what it says I am willing to work for free. I am currently looking for some property to hunt deer and other seasons within the Lansing area. Areas within 30-45 minutes. Acreage/quality of land does not matter and QDM or not is ok for me too. Willing to work with any of the landowners request and I have always respected the laws and rules. I am a responsible hunter (I know they all say that) but I have participated in the Michigan Youth Hunter Education Program (part of the NRA), received their Scholarship and won the Archery Event one year. I have hunted for many years and never had a problem with anyone. I am just looking to hunt the 2007 and would be willing to mown lawns (work for a lawn company during the summer), rake leaves, shovel snow, help with any farming that I can, basically anything to earn some time out in the woods or fields that I love. I am very serious and will not hunt screw anyone over. If you are interested at all give me an email, I check daily, and I will give you my phone or meet with you for Coffee or something like that. Thanks for your time.
Dan Mittlestat [url "mailto:Mittlestatemittles3@msu.edu"]mittles3@msu.edu[/url]
[signature]
you forgot to mention which seasons you would be intrested in.

St Johns is state land just north of lansing. part is rifle territory as well.

Ionia state land is west of lansing and has a supply of deer as well.

did you take up a class at msu?
[signature]