Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second try at the Musky (Pineview)
Well got all excited last week with the Musky fishing, thought I would hit it again today (Wed.) Fishing was a bit slower [unimpressed], but still was able to land a few Tigers [cool] with my bro(he is in yellow). Hooked 4 but only boated two of them [mad]. Also caught several bass in the process of trying for the Tigers. Both boated fish were 28". Also ran into Old Coot out there and it was great to finally meet you face to face and have a chat on the lake. How did you guys end up doing? The water was great, not very many boats and glassy all day, got quite hot by the time we left at 1:00 pm
[signature]
Good to hear you guys are still finding some active fish, makes me wonder where the big musky are hanging out. It will be interesting to hear how Old_Coot did for some of the bigger fish. Thanks for posting your report. WH2
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Yes indeed, it was good to meet you for the first time. Looks like when it comes to musky, you are turnig out to be quite the natural. We struck out ... no musky today for us. We left at about 10:30 to get back to work. We were running 3 lines (one on a planner board) and still, not even a bite.

By the way, those pictures you posted sure were nice.
[signature]