Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Project Boat
This Will be My Fall/Winter Project. Its A 1970 15 Ft. Fiberglass Imperial W/Trailer & 1974 70 Hp Evinrude O/B. As Of Now Just Got To Get The Control Cables Fixed (this Weekend) So Its Ready To Go For The Lake, Over The Fall And Winter, She Will Be Worked On, New Wood(floor) Carpet, New Seats, Re-Wire (Nave Lights) And A Good Clean Job, & Trailer Painted & New lights, Gonna Be A Fishing/Cruser Boat
[signature]
I thought you wer looking for a smaller row boat type craft.

I think your wife will be happier with this one. So will your guest.... Nothing like being able to entertain on the water in comfort...

and if you ever decide you like eating walleye, you can take this one on the detroit river or lk st clair

I will
[signature]
I swung by today around 5 and sat around for about 15 minuts, thought you might get home.

I took a close look at her, yep a deffenant fixher uper. Looks like 700-1100 to get-er done up right.

I can help with the trailer and boat lights if you need it. the major oil leek from the motor is a bit scarry. that could mean a couple things from bad seals to a cracked lower unit. You wont know untill you get in to it.
[signature]
Took The Boat To the Lunch.. Well It is A Good Thing, The Boat Floats ! Thats Always Great For Starters. But Here Is The Sad Part.. No Life Sad She Just Would Not Turn over, Think Got To Get New Plugs. My Motor Man I Know Is Out Of Town. Anyways I Replaced The Control Cables, So Now I Feel Safe. Got To Pick A Day And Get It Registered. Next Week I Think. Well Its A Project Boat, So I Can't Ask For Much,
Pulled Back Some carpet And The Wood Needs Replaceing, And Their Is A Soft Spot Up In Front So Its Going To Be A Long Winter.
[signature]
your in luck,

the secritary of state is open on saturdays and 8 pm on wensdays.

so you wont need to take any time off work.
[signature]