Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
muskie and pike report
does any one out there fish in the central/south westeren part of pennsylvania? i am looking for good pike/muskie water in the cambria,somerset,bedford county area. any info appreciatted.
[font "Arial"][size 2]Welcome to the Club. You can also post this on the Pennsylvania Board. Here is the Link. Hope you find some good info.

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=52"]Pennsylvania Fishing Reports & Regional Discussions [/url];[/size][/font]
[signature]
I WILL TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT I CAN FOR YOU BY TUESDAY EVENING , DO YOU PLAN ON TROLLING OR CAST FISHING ? THERE IS A PRODUCT TESTERS BOARD , CHECK IT OUT , THERES A LURE UP FOR GRABS THERE , PUT IN FOR IT , YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY .

UNTILL TOMORROW ,
[signature]
i'm still on it , my brother in law lives down that way , i'm waiting on some replys . don't give up , i'm not . lonehunter
[signature]
Hi there and welcome. Can't tell you much about pike or muskie in Bedford area, but there was a great trout stream there in the 70's. I shot my first buck in Clearfield Co.
There should be some great Muskie and Pike fishing farther east in Lake Speedwell Forge. It was developing nicely in the 70's. I was born and raised in Lancaster Co., but moved to Bama in 1977. Try to call some locals at Lake Speedwell before making the drive. Lots of things change in 25 years. Good luck, and catch a big one for me.
[signature]