Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dove hunt SUCKED!!!
Did the 2 1/2 hour drive to delta to find a good spot with water and sunflowers. Awesome place to find doves but we found much more than that. BILLIONS of skeeters! It was so bad they were biting through 3 layers of 35% deet! We couldn't put the boys through that so we packed up and went farther east to a promising looking spot. Nothing. Not a dove in sight. No more for me, i am going fishing tonight and the rest of the weekend.[mad]
[signature]
IVE BEEN SEEING ALOT OF DOVE COMMING OFF THE HAY FEILDS THIS YR. GOOD LUCK FISHING. BETTER TAKE THE SHOT. YOU WILL PRBLEY RUN INTO SOME UP THE CANYON.LOL
[signature]
Should have come with me.
[signature]
Ok, some redemption. Me and my buddy shot a limit in 1 hour. Made up for this morning and then some. Back at it again tomorrow. I swore it off but after that magic hour i gotta go back.
[signature]
That sucks about the skeeters. But then thats what they were tryin to do to you[sly]

Glad you finally got into them. I herard them blasting around my place in West haven this morning. NOt alot but consistant.
[signature]
Just shoot the stinking skeeters!
[signature]
Went out this morning and limited again in just under 2 hours. Some moron called the sheriff on us for doing nothing wrong. They knew before they came out we were doing nothing wrong but had to make their presence known for the morons.[mad]
[signature]
Sounds like you've got a pretty good spot Brody. I haven't been out yet...[unsure]
[signature]
Yeah, but this is the last year we will be able to hunt it.[unsure]
[signature]
I watched a sheriff take away 8 guns in Box Elder county yesterday. Problem is, the guy weren't doing anything wrong.
[signature]