Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess where ??
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Well, as always, I'm late posting my fishing report (been trying to figure out how to post pics). Went to ...????... Saturday morning with Bait Caster. Only caught one fish all morning. Caught it about two minutes after setting anchor. After catching one so quick I though "Dang, this is going to be one hot fishing day!!" Boy were we surprised how slow it was for us. It was so slow, we were both able to get good naps! Anyway, for those of you who have been there, this picture gives lots of clues as to where we were.[/size][/font]

[Image: NAYL2492CustomImage0017765.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000a0][size 3]Nice Picture OC, glad you got it working. If I was a bettin' man, I would say that you are somewhere near the rock pile on Bear lake. Nice fish. Were you jigging or trolling? [/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[signature]
Hey Old Coot,

You should have stopped by and said hi.
[signature]
[font "Technical"][#0000a0][size 3]"Were you jigging or trolling"[/size][/#0000a0][/font]

[font "Technical"][#0000a0][size 3]Was I reading or gocking, I guess you wouldn't be trolling just after dropping anchor.[/size][/#0000a0][/font]
[signature]
I'd have to say bear lake at gus's point or the rockpile looking south at gus's point . nice pick D
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Ah, Pioneer Pond in Brigham City? Am I close? What do I win?[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I'm telling you, the Bear can keep her fish to herself some times! She's famous for them slow days. Just wait til you put in three or four days in a row and don't even get a bite. She'll see what you're made of. The tight lipped SOB's! Just think you could of gone to Willard or Pineview and had the same results! Unless, of course, you were fishing with TomP. [/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Ya know BLM, I'm worse than a day-trader chasing after "good" stocks (good thing I aint got any money). Geeze ... first I see Pred's monster mack last week ([url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=34485"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=34485[/url]), so I go to bear lake and loose. With that report from TomP, you'll probably see me on Willard this weekend. One of these days I'm going to grow up to be the trend setter ... Got lots more to learn first!
[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]You'll get there![/size][/font]
[signature]
I think its a age old omen that if you catch a fish on the first cast the rest of the day will be one of the worst you have ever had. Sounds silly but I tell you what that has held true for me so many times Im starting to believe in the fish voodoo.
[signature]