Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Fishing on The Kennebec River in Maine
[font "Arial"][black][size 3]Hello Everyone,[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 3] Been away for a while, as doctors and Dialysis have been keeping me busy, however while my Pc was out at the PC Doctors' shop I did get a chance to go fishing a few times. I also got a chance to use a new tool in my arsenal. I was fishing down at the Gardiner boat landing in Gardiner, Maine, where they have recently increased and renovated their docks and boardwalk. They have a new fence lining a section where it is handicapped friendly, and very accessible, where I used a new fishing rod holder called "The Ching-A-Dero". It is a heavy guage welded wire tool that fits over 2" x 4" siding and securely holds your rod for you. It works like a dream, as it fits snugly yet makes it very easy to get your rod out of it once a fish has bit your bait. With two or three of these rod holders in place, you could fish 2 or 3 lines at the same time. Should you find the need for a good rod holder that securely grips on 2" x 4" railings, give Keith Bloodgood a shout @: [url "http://www.ching-a-dero.com/"][#0000bf]www.ching-a-dero.com[/#0000bf][/url], or drop him an e-mail at: [url "mailto:Keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com"][#0000bf]Keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com[/#0000bf][/url]. He's also coming out with a larger version for 2" x 6" railings. And by the way, I did catch some fish, including a 41" inch 23 pound striper![/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 3][/size][/font]
[font "Arial"][size 3]Tight lines and good fishing to all![/size][/font]
[signature]