Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Fishing on The Kennebec River in Maine
Hello Everyone,
Been away for a while, as doctors and Dialysis have been keeping me busy, however while my Pc was out at the PC Doctors' shop I did get a chance to go fishing a few times. I also got a chance to use a new tool in my arsenal. I was fishing down at the Gardiner boat landing in Gardiner, Maine, on the Kennebec River, where they have recently increased and renovated their docks and boardwalk along the river. They have a new fence lining a section where it is handicapped friendly, and very accessible for wheelchairs, where I used a new fishing rod holder called "The Ching-A-Dero". It is a heavy guage welded wire tool that fits over 2" x 4" siding and securely holds your rod for you. It works like a dream, as it fits snugly yet makes it very easy to get your rod out of it once a fish has bit your bait. With two or three of these rod holders in place, you could fish 2 or 3 lines at the same time. Should you find the need for a good rod holder that securely grips on 2" x 4" railings, give Keith Bloodgood a shout @: [url "http://www.ching-a-dero.com"]www.ching-a-dero.com[/url], or drop him an e-mail at: [url "mailto:Keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com"]Keithbloodgood@ching-a-dero.com[/url]. He's also coming out with a larger version for 2" x 6" railings. And by the way, I did catch some fish, including a 41" inch 23 pound striper!

Tight lines and good fishing to all!
[signature]
Thansk for the nice report and thanks for sharing your tips with us.

Keith happens to be a member here on the site. Those are some fantastic rod holders that he sells.[cool]
[signature]